Production Ready Boilerplate Django Webapp
Link for Github Repo .
- For Django 2.2
- Works with Python 3.7
- Renders Django projects with 100% starting test coverage
- Twitter Bootstrap v4 (maintained Foundation fork also available)
- 12-Factor based settings via [jango-environ]
- Secure by default. We believe in SSL.
- Optimized development and production settings
- Registration via django-allauth
- Comes with custom user model ready to go
- Optional custom static build using Gulp and livereload
- Send emails via Anymail -using Mailgun by default, but switchable
- Media storage using Amazon S3 or Google Cloud Storage
- Docker support using docker-compose for development and production (using Traefik with LetsEncrypt support)
- Procfile for deploying to Heroku
- Instructions for deploying to PythonAnywhere
- Run tests with unittest or pytest
- Customizable PostgreSQL version
These features can be enabled during initial project setup.
- Serve static files from Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage or Whitenoise
- Configuration for Celery and Flower -the latter in Docker setup only
- Integration with MailHog for local email testing
- Integration with Sentry for error logging
- Only maintained 3rd party libraries are used.
- Uses PostgreSQL everywhere (9.4 - 11.3)
- Environment variables for configuration (This won’t work with Apache/mod_wsgi).
BSD 3-Clause “New” or “Revised” License